Rotary speaker parameters on kemper do not match those in the manual

• Hi All

This is my first post on the kemper forums.

I am having trouble getting the rotary speaker effect to match what I have heard it sound like on various youtube videos.

In the manual it says the parameters one can adjust on the effect are: 'Speed', 'Stereo', 'Low-High Balance', 'Distance', and 'Mix'

However when I dial into the effect on my Kemper unit, the only parameters I can see (across both pages) are: 'Low-High Balance', 'Distance', and 'Mix', 'Ducking', and 'Volume'

Unsurprisingly, given the absence of the crucial 'Speed' and 'Stereo' parameters, the rotary soeaker effect on my Kemper merely sounds like a chorus.

What has happened to the 'Speed' and 'Stereo' settings?

Has anyone else encountered this problem?

• ... what happened to 'speed'? This is really the most important parameter for my money since it allows you to adjust the way the rotary speaker oscillates.

We had loooong discussions about this topic in the past (with Christoph Kemper) and he doesn't want to provide us with any additional parameters for the rotary effect. He says the original rotary cabinets had 2 fixed speeds to toggle between. Slow and Fast. That's all we have and I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Bottomline: Speed is nothing but a toggle switch between slow and fast

• Thanks lightbox. Even though it's disappointing that we can't get more subtlety with the speed parameter it's good to know I wasn't missing something obvious.