Excessive clipping out of nowhere, what is going on?

• You see, we are working on all these topics.
    Please understand that we cannot track every single user that has reported a problem and continuously feed them with individual informations.
    The best and most effective thing we can do is solve issues, bundle solutions into a new firmware and release it ASAP. That is our answer. Of course releasing a new Firmware takes some time, especially for testing, that is done in several stages. That takes many days or weeks.

Ok Sir, thank your for your answer, I'll keep this in mind!

Use your ears, not your mathematical sense.

• Thank's for joining in CK,
    that's why we call you "The good Boss" ;)
    MF

I'd also like to thank you personally for your hard work that you put into the Profiler's future, Manfred, and I'm sorry if you felt offended by anything I said. I appreciate how you guys try to keep things in hand, and I can imagine it can be hard sometimes. :thumbup: I hope we're cool!

Use your ears, not your mathematical sense.

• I'd also like to thank you personally for your hard work that you put into the Profiler's future, Manfred, and I'm sorry if you felt offended by anything I said. I appreciate how you guys try to keep things in hand, and I can imagine it can be hard sometimes. :thumbup: I hope we're cool!

Hey Richard, sure, we're cool, peace bro :thumbup:
    We really need input and feedback from you guys, to push the whole thing forward, but sometimes things take time.

best
    Manfred