FR: Saving Stomps or Effects presets

• A Stage user has just let me know that when you press the Amp and Cabinet buttons you are allowed to save the whole Stack section, despite the absence of the Stack button.
    If this is true, I believe it would be extremely useful if the Stage allowed to save the Stomps or Effects sections as well, by for example holding two slot buttons at the same time.

Still chasing a worthy one :/

• This is one of the features the Toaster and Rack have. With both a Stomp and Effect button, they can be saved as presets.

I’d like to see support for this on the Stage, as well. Perhaps even ‘factory’ preset support.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• This is one of the features the Toaster and Rack have. With both a Stomp and Effect button, they can be saved as presets.

I’d like to see support for this on the Stage, as well. Perhaps even ‘factory’ preset support.

Not being a Stage user, this doesn’t make any difference to me but I would love to see it added. The follow one effect of this might then be that these buttons could be added to Rig Manager for my Toaster.

• The follow one effect of this might then be that these buttons could be added to Rig Manager for my Toaster.

This would definitely be a great option. They could also just make it work for Stage as well, with no need to modify the interaction with the device itself

Still chasing a worthy one :/