PROFILER OS 8.2.2.28378 and Rig Manager 3.2.30 release question

• "If Rigs get loaded into a Performance Slot with locked effect modules, the content of these effect modules gets maintained correctly."

I do not understand what "being maintained correctly" means exactly. Does it mean that the modules will be overwritten in the rig "underneath" the lock but still retain the locked settings?

Or maintaining the module "underneath" the lock and not changing it?

By "underneath" I mean when a module is locked and not saved, there will be the original settings there "underneath" that are stored in the rig.

I tried to make this question as clear as I could.....

• So now when a locked module has a new effect loaded, it will load but be superseded by what ever was locked there previously correct?

And If I unlocked the module and saved, the rig will have the newly placed effect then.

• You wouldn't need to unlock anything to Save. If you Save, anything that IS locked would now be the value you've saved in that rig.

Maybe another way to think of it would be that any field that is locked is ignored when loading a rig. If you lock something in the X slot, whatever may be there is any rig is ignored when you load the rig. If you then save, whatever is displayed (locked or not) is now saved in the rig you saved.

• Maybe another way to think of it would be that any field that is locked is ignored when loading a rig. If you lock something in the X slot, whatever may be there is any rig is ignored when you load the rig. If you then save, whatever is displayed (locked or not) is now saved in the rig you saved.

This makes it clear to me thank you. I use the lock function a LOT for different things, and always thought of it as 2 layers. 1; the one saved in the rig and ; 2. whatever I had locked there. If I unlock, the settings go back to 1. I think I "get" this now.