Its probably just me, BUT......... has the 8.2.2 OS changed the sound and feel of your Kemper?

• No idea. I hope that Kemper takes all the data I sent and finds why the data structure was corrupted.

*Edit*

I do know that a they are aware of a bug that can cause the Kemper to replace all the rigs in your performances with the crunch rig if they are on the Kemper when you upgrade the OS. I don't know if that was related to what happened to mine. The new OS increased the dBs of adjustment in Studio EQ so that may have played a role in what I experienced.

• No idea. I hope that Kemper takes all the data I sent and finds why the data structure was corrupted.

*Edit*

I do know that a they are aware of a bug that can cause the Kemper to replace all the rigs in your performances with the crunch rig if they are on the Kemper when you upgrade the OS. I don't know if that was related to what happened to mine. The new OS increased the dBs of adjustment in Studio EQ so that may have played a role in what I experienced.

Didn’t they increase the headroom of the EQ?! Maybe there is a transfer failure?!