Solved: Stereo out randomly just stopped working! My left channel is non existent and I have no idea why

• I double checked the cables. I switched between 1/4-inch and XLR. I swapped inputs on my interface. Nothing

Cables all work. I get the same issue with 1/4-inch and XLR, and both input on my interface are working just fine.

I just noticed it this morning right after I updated to 8.2.2.28738. That's gotta be it right? I was just at practice last night, running XLR-out and I definitely would have noticed if the left side was silent. And, since it happens with both 1/4-inch and XLR, its gotta be a software thing, yeah? That makes the most sense at least

Any help would be great. For now, I am going to try to figure out how to downgrade my OS

EDIT: I am ashamed... one of my quarter inches was ever-so-slightly unplugged from my Big Sky and was the source of the ENTRIE problem. I'm an idiot, and now I can't figure out how to delete this post, so I will just have to wallow in my embarrassment for all of eternity. Happy Friday, my friends

• ...turns out, the cable coming out of one of my pedals was SLIGHTLY unplugged. God, I feel stupid haha. Thanks for the response though!

Exact thing happened to me but on a tube amp. I thought I lost my FX loop. :S

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• EDIT: I am ashamed... one of my quarter inches was ever-so-slightly unplugged from my Big Sky and was the source of the ENTRIE problem. I'm an idiot, and now I can't figure out how to delete this post, so I will just have to wallow in my embarrassment for all of eternity. Happy Friday, my friends

Been there many, many times lol!

I do pa installations and setup at churches occasionally (for free) and after several 18 hour work days it's inevitable, I'll miss plugging something in or forget to flip a switch somewhere and I am meet with dead silence in the auditorium when first firing up the new system, and there are always witnesses present, who then often become critic's X/