Stereo out randomly just stopped working! My left channel is non existent and I have no idea why

• I double checked the cables. I switched between 1/4-inch and XLR. I swapped inputs on my interface. Nothing

Cables all work. I get the same issue with 1/4-inch and XLR, and both input on my interface are working just fine.

I just noticed it this morning right after I updated to 8.2.2.28738. That's gotta be it right? I was just at practice last night, running XLR-out and I definitely would have noticed if the left side was silent. And, since it happens with both 1/4-inch and XLR, its gotta be a software thing, yeah? That makes the most sense at least

Any help would be great. For now, I am going to try to figure out how to downgrade my OS

• There is no other software controller affecting the two sides of the stereo signal other than Panorama. There are also no hardware switches per channel. Even if we wanted to we cannot switch off one side of the MAIN OUTS and leave the other side on via software. It is not the software and not the update!

Simplify your environment: If the issue happens again, plug in headphones in both MAIN OUTPUT TS sockets. Both times you should hear a signal on the same side of your headphones. If that is the case, the PROFILER is not causing the issue.