Tone Junkie customer service?

• Just a little warning: Tone Junkie writes on his website that after purchasing the Everything Pack you can contact him again if you want him to send you newer releases that appeared since your purchase. He writes "Have you purchased a Tone Junkie Everything Pack previously but want all the packs that have since been released? ... Fill out the form below, whether you've purchased an earlier version of the Everything Pack or just single packs we can upgrade you to the current everything pack at a price that makes sense for you!"

He states he would usually reply in less than 24 hours but I've been writing him for weeks now and got no response so far. Does anyone have a similar experience?

• I wrote him a mail some weeks ago. He answered during minutes. Perhaps your mail is in his spam? Ask him via Facebook or send him a PN in this forum.

That used to my experience, too, until now. Spam folder is unlikely the reason since I contacted him twice via the form on his website.

Have you contacted him via FB?

I don't use social media.

• Only good experiences.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• well you should use social media,most the time he is online on the Facebook

After several years, I started to avoid FB like the plague. Best decision I’ve made in years.

Screw FB.

The TJ people *are* nice and well-respected. If they haven’t replied- try again.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• well you should use social media,most the time he is online on the Facebook

That's the most stupid thing I've heard for a long time. Should he get a fb account just to contact TJ? I'm one of those refusing using social media too.

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• That's the most stupid thing I've heard for a long time. Should he get a fb account just to contact TJ? I'm one of those refusing using social media too.

not because you dont like social media you are going to said my comment is stupid,i can say the same to you for not using social media,i love social media,i have lot of friends there,so is not my fault that you dont like social media,but you should watch what you writing down,is not cool to call stupid to another person.

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• not because you dont like social media you are going to said my comment is stupid,i can say the same to you for not using social media,i love social media,i have lot of friends there,so is not my fault that you dont like social media,but you should watch what you writing down,is not cool to call stupid to another person.

Regardless of the words used - suggesting someone rely on social media to contact a business isn't a great idea. For the person or the business.

In any case - social media, in point of fact....isn't.

• Regardless of the words used - suggesting someone rely on social media to contact a business isn't a great idea. For the person or the business.

In any case - social media, in point of fact....isn't.

why is not a great idea to suggest someone to use social media?anyway is up to you guys if use or not social media ,and it was just a suggestion not to rely on social media.

Guitar: Fender Strat HSS<3 Schecter Custom Solo II

Signal Chain: Kemper->AxeFX 3>Neural QC>Apollo Twin->M-Audio Monitors

Computer:Mac Studio

• why is not a great idea to suggest someone to use social media?anyway is up to you guys if use or not social media ,and it was just a suggestion not to rely on social media.

Social media sucks a million ways from Sunday <- That's my opinion based on a long history of using it - and nothing more.

You (and many others) disagree, and that's fine.

• why is not a great idea to suggest someone to use social media?anyway is up to you guys if use or not social media ,and it was just a suggestion not to rely on social media.

It is because social media, as they operate today, are platforms created almost exclusively to get information about you and sell this information to advertisers (among other bad things they contribute to, and which are way outside of scope of this forum etc). They are useful, can't deny it, but the price you and societies are paying for using them is higher than you think. Vendors are free to choose their communication channels but relying solely on social media for communication with customers is just not wise (you can find a lot of examples where companies were screwed by social media lock-outs) and excludes people who choose not to use them for this or other reason.

• It is because social media, as they operate today, are platforms created almost exclusively to get information about you and sell this information to advertisers (among other bad things they contribute to, and which are way outside of scope of this forum etc). They are useful, can't deny it, but the price you and societies are paying for using them is higher than you think. Vendors are free to choose their communication channels but relying solely on social media for communication with customers is just not wise (you can find a lot of examples where companies were screwed by social media lock-outs) and excludes people who choose not to use them for this or other reason.

Don‘t forget to mention how social media encourages shallow vanity that leads to depression in children, spreads fake news that threaten democracies, and produces information bubbles that lead to an entire generation believe only THEY know the truth and everybody else is blind to it. Add to that cancel culture, foreign interference and conspiracy theories and you know why I won‘t be complicit in this travesty, not even for a free Kemper profile.