Rig Manager Not Accepting Profile

• Hey, I know this question been asked before, because I've exhausted all resources for help on this, but I purchased a pack from a relative high source and no matter what, I cant add it to Rig Manager. I've searched the forums, read manuals, watched YouTube videos, I've tried it all and nothings working. It should be as simple as every example I've seen!

Sorry for the repetitiveness of this question. I've just exhausted all other avenues.

Thanks for any help

• Have you contacted support yet?

Without knowing what you've tried so far it's hard to help. It's just a drag and drop process so I'm not sure what can have gone wrong. Have you tried to download the profiles again from wherever you bought them? Maybe they got compromised.

• thanks a lot for the reply.

I've tried dragging and dropping the files into My Profiler (as done on tonejunkies)

I've tried the same thing except dragging it into a New Folder in library (M. Britt)

I have also Uninstalled and reinstalled Rig manager a few times. I've read the manuals and nothing. It's a pretty simple process but nothing seems to give.

The two different profiles I tried were from the same company. Maybe I should try from somewhere else. I'm not sure where to go after that.

• On which software versions are you? Kemper OS and RigManager?

What file extensions do the profiles have? Are you trying to import *.krig files into older version of RigManager (2.3.xx)? That wouldn't work.

Just to make sure...