Van Halen - Covers...

• I'm new to the whole Kemper thing. I've only had the unit for about 5 months but I am SUPER impressed with how it sounds. Now that I have had some time to mess around with it, I decided to start a YouTube channel and share some of my recordings. I'm a huge Eddie Van Halen fan so I thought I would start there. Instead of posting them all separately and clog up the forum, I've included all the VH stuff in this one thread.

I play the guitar and bass on all these tracks using the Kemper. No guitar or bass from the original tracks are in the mix.

Guitar - EVH Wolfgang Special 2016

Pickups - Pariah Pasadena Series "White"

Amp - Kemper Profiler with modified Top Jimi Profile

Recording Software - Performer Lite

Van Halen - Panama

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Van Halen - 5150

Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Van Halen - Hot for Teacher

Van Halen - Runnin with the Devil

• Welcome, have fun here in the forum and with your Kemper! Sounds like the fun is already going on, very good! Enjoy this incredible machine as much as most of us here do 8)

Well played stuff there in the videos. Very cool :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Excellent efforts with both sound and playing, Rod.

Great to see Missile Command, Pac-Man and Galaga happening there in the background. I'm a huge fan of '80s arcade games. You running MAME on the Missile Command (multi-game) machine or is it an "original" multi-game issue?

Welcome to the forum, brother. 8)

• Thanks! Those are Arcade1Up machines. They are 3/4 scale and weigh about 60 lbs. I custom built the light marques to make them look better though. You can't have an arcade machine without a lighted marque! :)

• Cool channel and great takes on Eddie's playing, rock on brother \m/ VH For Life

"Music makes the world a better place. Music doesn't lie. If there is something to be changed in this world, then it can only happen through music."

Jimi Hendrix.