[ElevenEleven Studios] Cameron CCV Black Friday sale!

• I know, I know .... you're thinking "yet another Kemper commercial profile seller??" Just what the world needs, right? But with that said - please welcome ElevenEleven Studios to the fold :P

I've been using the Kemper since 2012 and have shared a number of profiles over the years to very good reviews. A handful of people have pestered...I mean, politely asked when I was going to release a profile pack. Well the time has come. I've spent a lot of time and effort getting to a place I was happy with so here is my first official release -

The Cam CCV-100 Kemper Profile Pack

40 Profiles seeking to recreate the magic of the controversial and rare Cameron CCV-100 tube amp. A blistering, fire-breathing amp perfect for hard rock and metal.

Includes 24 studio profiles and 16 direct amp profiles captured with a matching Cameron 4x12 loaded with Celestion G12H30 Anniversary speakers as well as a Marshall 1960BX with Celestion G12M Greenbacks.

Profiled with high end studio gear including API and 1073 preamps and SSL summing. Classic mic blends using tried and true studio standards such as: Beyerdynamic M160, Royer R121, Sennheiser MD421, Shure SM57, and Shure SM7b.

The majority of profiles are high gain from Channel 2, utilizing the various switches and clipping diodes the CCV provides. However, there are a few low gain and clean profiles from Channel 1. Gain range according to Kemper Rig Manager is 0.0 - 7.6.

Here is a little promo video I made with me playing all guitars using these profiles over a backing track. Hope you dig it.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Get them here and make some noise - https://elevenelevenprofiles.bigcartel.com/product/ccv100

Thanks for the support!

• Your Profiles have always been great, brother, so I think you'll do well.

Also, I very much like your choice of mic pre's and mic's. I've made no secret of the fact that I love the '421 and '57. Long-time classics for good reason IMHO - characterful warmth and mojo. 8)

Only thing I'd suggest is maybe offering Merged instead of Direct Profiles to go along with the Studio ones. Means that the packs will be instantly-usable out-of-the-box for everyone. Folks running direct into guitar cabs will already have the Cab component disabled and therefore will still have the Direct part of the Profiles running with full integrity in the case of Merged ones.

Good luck man! :thumbup:

• Thanks MM! I recently got something else for the studio that I know you’re also a fan of - a pair of Event Opals. Loving them so far although I still slightly favor the Atomic CLR when blasting the Kemper. But for mixing , nothing beats the Opals.

I’m going to have to revisit merged profiles again as the last time I tried I thought there was a slight difference in sound and preferred the studio profiles. I’ll give it another try.

Thanks again.

• No worries bro'!

Yeah, the Opals are the shiz man. Few peeps have 'em, so we're lucky buggers I reckon. 8)

The Studio Profiles should sound identical to the Merged ones, as I'm sure you know. Maybe there was a confirmation-bias thing going on? Don't get me wrong; I love Studio Profiles. It's just that I and many others who don't use regular guitar cabs feel like we're missing out whenever we get a bunch of Direct Profiles as part of a pack. For one thing, we experience a big shocks whilst browsing when we suddenly instantiate Direct ones. For preventing that situation alone the Merged ones are a Godsend, and as I said, it'd make no difference to those who're accustomed to using Direct Profiles 'cause their Cab modules would already be disabled.

My suggestion was to replace the Direct ones in a pack with Merged. Studio Profiles can still be the bulk of a package, of course.

• Good luck, as MM said your profile on RE were well received. SS100 coming soon?? ;)

Thanks! For Friedman amps I have a BE100, JJ100, and a Butterslax but no SS100. I’ve gotten some requests to do one of my Wizards so either the MTL or MCII will most likely be next.

Pic of the current amp stable -

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/LABmuEV.jpg]

• Thanks! For Friedman amps I have a BE100, JJ100, and a Butterslax but no SS100. I’ve gotten some requests to do one of my Wizards so either the MTL or MCII will most likely be next.

Pic of the current amp stable -

[Blocked Image: https://i.imgur.com/LABmuEV.jpg]

oh man, this is Heaven!

I've just bought your Cameron but I din't received the link for download.

can't wait for Wizard MCII and Friedman BE! :love:<3<3<3

is a Splawn Nitro or QR?

• oh man, this is Heaven!

I've just bought your Cameron but I din't received the link for download.

can't wait for Wizard MCII and Friedman BE! :love:<3<3<3

is a Splawn Nitro or QR?

Thanks for the purchase. Sorry, right now it’s a manual process to email the link for download but you should have it now. If not, please let me know. Enjoy!

The Splawn I have is a Quickrod.

• I ordered too !!

Big fan of your Aldrich modded Marshall.

What are the differences to your previously released non commercial CCV, Mr. Webb ?

Thanks! There are definite similarities compared to the free samples I've shared but this pack is the result of years of trial and error. I think my technique has improved over time and my studio has grown since then. Better preamps, better monitoring, summing the mics before they hit the Kemper with an SSL mixer, etc. "Better" is subjective though but hopefully your ears agree! Let me know what you think.

• Some very nice profiles contained within the pack. The best part could be the value...the current on sale price is quite low for the quality of captures received. Great price, profiles, etc....all good!!!