Le Roux Ampworks for Kpa

• does anybody know about Le Roux Ampworks for Kpa?

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Never heard about this option:/

Cry Baby Slash Classic Wah -> KPA -> main to FOH ->KRK6 -> Monitor out DXR10 -> EXP DVP3 -> Remote: Guitars: Slash Gibson Les Paul Custom Shop - James Tyler Variax JTV59 - Epiphone Les Paul with EMG 81 - Furch GN2 Nylon -> Maybach Lester 60 -> Kemper Powered Cab -/ Focusrite Scarlett

• there's about zero info from these guys on this other than 2 YT vid's showing "clean" and "dirty" tones. I'd be interested in how they pack tubes into the relatively small cavity of the toaster and provide cooling. I'm not as offended by running the Kemper through a tube -- I do that now using a Fryette Powerstation (2x6L6). I'm assuming the Le Roux uses EL84 for 15w -- those would also run relatively cool at that power. Whether cool enough is a question.