I am trying to load some M Bitts profile

• I have tried the USB stick. According the the instruction I need to export/import. I am not seeing anything pop up on the screen to do that. Then I saw another video the only way you can upload performances is by downloading Rig Manager and putting the performance files in that way. I have downloaded Rig Manager but when I drag the files into My Profile or library nothing is happening. I also tried to drop the files in on the Kemper site. It's come back not supported. I am sure there is an easy an answer

• Hi and welcome :)

It is possible without Rig Manager ..... Witch model you got? Rack, Stage or "Toaster" ?

Is the USB stick formatted? Are you putting the M.Britt profiles in the "Shared" file? ( From computer to USB stick )

When inserting USB stick in front USB jack small letters in top row in KPA display "External Storage". Press button

over that text. Different options appear, pick "Import / Export".

If your M.Britt profiles are in the "Shared" file on the stick, they will be imported to the KPA.

Press "Import" / "yes" or something like that , I do not remember right now ..... :/

"This may take a wile" in display .....

Press "EXIT" a few times until normal display is back with rig name and stuff ....

To se the new profiles, press button to the left over display until "Last Imported" shows up under the button ( Top row , small text )

Step back and forth with Left / Right buttons (Rig) to the right on KPA front panel .

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• I have the Stage model. When I put the stick in nothing comes up. And all the vids show the toaster for the stick so I am going to assume the stick doesn't work for the Stage. I have not tried the shared file. I will do that. Another question I have is do the M Britt files as they come ready to be dropped in. Of course I will find out when I try to put them in the shared file. I appreciate the help. This is a huge learning curve for me as I have had valve amps and pedals all my life...

Bob

• I have the powerhead..I use rig manager. You have to drag the files/profiles onto your desktop, then drag them into yourprofiles/performances..(Sometimes you can justy create a new folder on yoru desktop, drag all the files into that, then form there, drag into your rig in rig manager... I couldn't get the thumbdrive to ever work..

• There is a chapter in the Main Manual:

Updates, Backups and Sharing Sounds

What's in there applies to all PROFILER models. Stage is no different.

First make sure, you have a USB stick, which is acquanted to the PROFILER,. When you plug it in the first time it creates three folders on that stick: OS Update, Backups, Shared.

Rigs to be imported need to be placed in folder Shared.

Don't know how Michael Britt delivers his packs, but assume it's a zip file container. You cannot import a zip file. You need to unzip the file container first. Rig files with extensions .krig or .kipr can be imported. These have normally a size of 5-6KB.