Kemper stage - second pedal question

• In my band, i use a kemper stage. I am back by the drummer but want to be able to come out front for solos or different other parts of songs. Is there a way to connect a pedal or my second kemper stage i have as my backup to place front center stage that will let me control the main kemper stage (sitting in the back by my normal spot by the drummer)? I use performance mode and create a performance for every song. I need a pedal (or some other way) so that I can switch between slots 2-5 in a particular performance when I go out front. Any suggestions?

• Thanks. I see that I can use a 2 button external switch to scroll through performance slots. However, ideally i'd like a 4 or 5 button switch that could be assigned to the corresponding performance slots. Sometimes I go from a verse to a chorus or a bridge to a solo and my slots are not always used sequentially. So I may need to, for example, jump from slot 5 to slot 2. I'm looking for a way to not have to scroll though slots 2, 3, and 4 to get to slot 5 during the show in real-time. Any suggestions for this function?

Thanks!

• Simplest and cheapest route would be a MIDI controller pedal.

A friend has the (absolutely gigantic) RJM Mastermind GT/22 to control two KPA Racks. His rig is kinda over-the-top......but he performs with it all the time.

Something like the Mastermind GT/10 or LT would be worth a look. (I suggest holding on to something when you look at what the GT/10 goes for)

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Ok. Ill look into midi. I originally tried to have ableton live control my kemper stage by midi for the entire show but after about 3 weeks of working properly using program changes assigned to trigger particular slots in particular performances, it started randomly triggering the wrong performances and slots despite me not changing the program changes. So I’m a bit hesitant of midi, but if i inly need it to change between slots 1-5 that might be simple enough to accomplish.

• Paults - i looked at the manual and it didn’t seem easy or intuitive, but I’m not a techie at all. Are there any videos or easy instructions to follow to set up syncing my two kemper stages? They are the same in every respect.

• Paults - i looked at the manual and it didn’t seem easy or intuitive, but I’m not a techie at all. Are there any videos or easy instructions to follow to set up syncing my two kemper stages? They are the same in every respect.

I don’t know of a video, and I only have one KPA, so I can’t try it. I suggest contacting Support:

https://www.kemper-amps.com/contact