Does the Powered Kabinet work well with the powered Toaster and other manufacturers?

• i currently have a powered toaster and i also have an unpowered Kabinet. Works great together but I'm thinking of getting a quad cortex and would be great to consolidate gear by running everything through one cab.

Does the powered toaster work with a powered kabinet ?

Will the powered Kabinet work/sound good with traditional heads from traditional manufacturers?

I ask because it would be nice to use the powered Kabinet with things that are unpowered, like a quad cortex, but still be able to work with my powered toaster and other heads if i decide.

• Wouldn't i need to buy two powered kabinets if i wanted stereo?

No. You would use the speaker out of the KPA for one side and the direct out with the powered Kabinet.

Using the Kone speaker with other makers will work in so much that sound will come out. Will that sound be good? Some have had decent results, but you have to chalk that up as luck. The manual clearly states the speaker is meant to be used with the Kone settings in the KPA.

The Kone *looks* like any other guitar speaker, but it has some significant differences that make non-Kemper uses little more than a crapshoot.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche