My High-Gain profiles (Diezel, Engl, Bogner, EVH, Peavey, Soldano, Krank....)

• Yes, I noticed that some of them had a lot of output. I think it will be due the interaction of EQ and tone shape buttons as Contour, MidEdge, MegaLow and Deep.

• Added 3 Blackstar Series One 100 profiles. All done in the Overdrive Super Crunch channel.

• ILM BLACKSTAR ONE 01: Gain 6.5, Bass 4, Mids 5, Treble 5, ISF 8, Resonance 6, Presence 4
    • ILM BLACKSTAR ONE 02: Gain 8, Bass 7, Mids 5, Treble 5, ISF 8, Resonance 7, Presence 5
    • ILM BLACKSTAR ONE 03: Gain 9, Bass 7, Mids 4, Treble 7, ISF 3, Resonance 7, Presence 7

Also, these one are my last profiles since I sold my Kemper this afternoon to my band mate. If he lets me borrow it, maybe I'll able to profile more amps....

Enjoy them

• I tried your Blackstar profiles with Olas JCM 800 cab and it sounds awesome! From rock to metal...no problem! Thank you very much!

• Hi again mates!

Added 8 profiles taken from an Engl E-650, Ritchie Blackmore signature model with a new cabinet, a Mesa Boogie 4x12 3/4 open back with Celestion Black Shadow C-90 speakers. The clean channel works better with single coil or neck pickup. HighGain channel profiles works good with an overdrive in front of the amp if you need more gainy sound. Also recommeded: add a graphic EQ before the amp, leave it flat and add 1.6-1.8 db output.

• ILM ENGL Blackmore01: Clean channel, Bass 10, Mids 4, Treble 4, Master 4
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore02: Clean channel, Bass 5, Mids 3, Treble 5, Master 4
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore03: Clean channel, Bass 6, Mids 5, Treble 8, Master 4
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore04: HighGain channel, Bass 7, Mids 5, Treble 4, Master 4, Presence 6, Gain 9, Contour ON
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore06: HighGain channel, Bass 7, Mids 3, Treble 4, Master 4, Presence 6, Gain 9, Contour OFF
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore07: HighGain channel, Bass 6, Mids 5, Treble 6, Master 4, Presence 9, Gain 9, Contour ON
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore08: HighGain channel, Bass 5, Mids 8, Treble 2.5, Master 4, Presence 9, Gain 7, Contour ON
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore09: HighGain channel, Bass 5, Mids 8, Treble 2.5, Master 4, Presence 9, Gain 7, Contour OFF
  • I go through my KPA and clean out profiles I'm not using, just to keep things tidy and then a windfall of cool new profiles come through and I HAVE to try them all! Nice work, too many profiles on the rig exchange is a good problem to have! :thumbup:

• Hi again mates!

Added 8 profiles taken from an Engl E-650, Ritchie Blackmore signature model with a new cabinet, a Mesa Boogie 4x12 3/4 open back with Celestion Black Shadow C-90 speakers. The clean channel works better with single coil or neck pickup. HighGain channel profiles works good with an overdrive in front of the amp if you need more gainy sound. Also recommeded: add a graphic EQ before the amp, leave it flat and add 1.6-1.8 db output.

• ILM ENGL Blackmore01: Clean channel, Bass 10, Mids 4, Treble 4, Master 4
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore02: Clean channel, Bass 5, Mids 3, Treble 5, Master 4
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore03: Clean channel, Bass 6, Mids 5, Treble 8, Master 4
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore04: HighGain channel, Bass 7, Mids 5, Treble 4, Master 4, Presence 6, Gain 9, Contour ON
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore06: HighGain channel, Bass 7, Mids 3, Treble 4, Master 4, Presence 6, Gain 9, Contour OFF
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore07: HighGain channel, Bass 6, Mids 5, Treble 6, Master 4, Presence 9, Gain 9, Contour ON
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore08: HighGain channel, Bass 5, Mids 8, Treble 2.5, Master 4, Presence 9, Gain 7, Contour ON
    • ILM ENGL Blackmore09: HighGain channel, Bass 5, Mids 8, Treble 2.5, Master 4, Presence 9, Gain 7, Contour OFF

Another excellent profile you have made :thumbup: ... So far I like all your profiles
    I have made some adjustment to cab used to suit my guitar and taste, perhaps try diggin in with "ENGL 860" ... In my opinion, Blackmore02 is very versatile, i manage to get a decent clean and throw in a dist to add on high gain :thumbup:

• Thank you. After I sold my engl SE, I receive this Blackmore as partial payment, and before it was sold I wanted to profile it....now I'm completely out of tubes in my life, and I belong to the dark side, hahahahahaha

• Thanks a ton for your Herbert profiles!

Finally, someone who got it right!!!!

This is the first set that I have found anywhere that is spot on. I owned a Herbert for a couple of years and it's nice to know that I can love that sound again.

Many thanks!

:)