Cannot get audible reverb

• I have 8.2 OS and 3.2 on the Rig Mgr. Output is set to Master Stereo. The rig is a 1964 Vibroverb.

I turn on Legacy Reverb, it lights up but no audible reverb turn any knobs all you want, nothing.

I can turn it on great but silly me I expected it to be audible. Can't figure out why not.

• There is no delay in the rig and the delay/reverb mix is 55%. That's the stock value the rig came with. A rotary speaker and vibrato are in front of the reverb, they are turned off. all effects are pre amp. I changed the reverb to spring reverb, turned the mix to 100% and nothing. Hey you know what? The effects are to the right of the spk cab-> output, all of them. I'm kind of new to using the rig mgr interface.

I guess they are set to pre though...

• Thank you for the kind consideration. My Profiler is working flawlessly and sounds wonderful. I had switched gears with my hook-ups after trying a DSP and failed to set back up for the Kemper via my audio interface. I can't explain how I didn't notice.

Previously I had a bonafide problem getting delay and reverb audible. I found online where the solution was to select "Master Stereo" in the output section and then the effects were audible.

I'm listening to the audio interface output. Just the Kemper stereo outputs are fed to the audio interface. When I'm conscious I plug my guitar in to the Kemper.