Kemper Kabinet and the beam

• I didn't talk about this thread alone. That's why I wrote, "even in this thread"...

Let me help you then. First reply:

Last reply:

So one person = Almost Everyone... Got it.

I guess this is something to keep in mind when trying to help someone with something that they could have figured out in 2 minutes on a stage with the cabinet. I will refrain from trying to help in the future.

• So one person = Almost Everyone... Got it.

I guess this is something to keep in mind when trying to help someone with something that they could have figured out in 2 minutes on a stage with the cabinet. I will refrain from trying to help in the future.

Sigh...

I just explained it to you a minute ago. I had several discussions about this and received different opinions. That's why I opened this thread. And even here people weren't 100% agreeing. No clue what you're trying to do here but you've purposely misquoted me twice now. Sorry that you had a bad day but I won't waste my time on you any longer.

And sorry that there's no stage and a full PA available right now for me to try it out myself. What an arrogant comment. You don't seem to get the point of why there are forums for people to ask questions in the first place.

Good riddance!

Edited once, last by Kaschko ().

• I get the point of the forum. What I don't get is when people ignore what they are getting for assistance until they get that one magical reply and they throw everyone else that was helping under a bus and say that their input was wrong or incorrect when in fact some were saying the exact same thing as the magical reply. It really makes people not want to try to help anymore. It is ungrateful.

I have not misquoted you. How can I do that when I have quoted your exact words from your posts? I haven't had a bad day. I am just not very fond of people not being appreciative of the help they get when they ask for it. That is just rude. A simple thank you to the people that took time to reply would have been much better.

My point about the stage setup is that the next time you get setup on a stage it will literally take you 2 minutes to decide where you like the cabinet pointed by hearing it. You can even figure that out right in your home. You don't need a stage. It is really easy to test something like this out. Do a little homework before starting up a thread and roasting people for not saying exactly what you want to hear.

• What I don't get is when people ignore what they are getting for assistance until they get that one magical reply and they throw everyone else that was helping under a bus and say that their input was wrong or incorrect when in fact some were saying the exact same thing as the magical reply.

You mean you are surprised that after multiple threads with varying opinions I was happy when the CEO of Kemper and the inventor of the machine himself chipped in? Unbelievable...

they throw everyone else that was helping under a bus

"Throwing them under the bus", boy what a drama queen you are. I did not throw anyone under the bus nor did I even ignore anyone's reply. And I literally did not tell anyone that they were "wrong". It's the opposite. I even wrote, "I hear you all".

But glad you found another way to misquote me.

You don't need a stage. It is really easy to test something like this out. Do a little homework before starting up a thread and roasting people for not saying exactly what you want to hear.

You just proved that you didn't even get my initial question. How would I at home know whether on-axis or off-axis would be more linear and closer to a PA?

I'm sorry you don't feel appreciated due to my lack of praise for your replies but I'm done with your anger. Feel free to ignore me in the future (so will I). And enjoy your weekend.

• I guess I will ignore you going forward as you suggested. Maybe the CEO of the company will answer all of your questions in the future.

I find it funny that you call me a "drama queen." If you actually knew me you would know how far off base that comment really is. "I hear you all" doesn't say thank you. I just find it better to simply say thank you and build a better community and be appreciative for others input.

I got your initial question. You could have figured part of that out in your home then spent 2 minutes the next time you set up on a stage to figure the rest out. I don't know how I can be misquoting you when I have quoted the full text of what you posted, unlike the partial quotes you used when quoting me.

You don't need to praise anything I have said. I am just suggesting that in a public forum a little appreciation for those that take time to try to help you can go a long way. I am not the only one that replied to you with an answer that was trying to help.

Don't worry, I will not try to help you anymore. You are a rude unappreciative person who puts words into others mouths. I don't sweat keyboard warriors. I will spend no more time on this.

P.S.

I don't let random people on the internet that I know nothing about get me mad. I am not mad at all. I am just guilty of trying to explain to someone that being polite is a better way to live and interact with people.

• I had several discussions about this and received different opinions. That's why I opened this thread. And even here people weren't 100% agreeing.

I think the basic problem is that sound/tone is so subjective that getting people to agree Is like herding cats. All anyone can ever do is take other people’s advice/guidance/suggestions as something to try for themselves and form their own opinion on what works best for them. Some people want to hear exactly what the audience hear while others trust FOH engineers to handle that and want their own sound to inspire them to play due to the way it feels on stage. These may be different things but it doesn’t make either of them right or wrong. Even CK used the phrase “by following your instinct”. Try the suggestions but ultimately go with what sounds and feels best to you personally.