Front input jack cuts out

• Anyone have/had issues with their input jack cutting out, sound comes out but it sounds like a pedal with a dying battery. I have to unplug and plug back in. It's not my cables, I use a wireless and regular cables. I contacted kemper support. Just wanted anyone's experience with this.

• unfortunately no. Contacted kemper service to see what they recommend, never replied.

You opened a support ticket on June 10th. An answer has been sent by a colleague from our US team on June 11th. It's documented in the ticketing system. Please check your spam.

My first suggestion would be to check if you experience the same issue with the ALTERNATIVE IN on the rear side with Input Source set accordingly.

• Anyone have/had issues with their input jack cutting out, sound comes out but it sounds like a pedal with a dying battery. I have to unplug and plug back in. It's not my cables, I use a wireless and regular cables. I contacted kemper support. Just wanted anyone's experience with this.

¿Did ypu solve the problem? i have the same issue

• Have you exchanged cabkles and guitar?

Assuming you own a Head or Rack model, have you tried the other input (ALTERNATIVE IN or Front INPUT) with Input Source set accordingly?

• Sorry for not getting back. I never received any correspondence from kemper via email or message . I've had the toaster for 2 yrs now and also bought it used. Updated to latest version, etc. Was thinking the input jack was getting wore out maybe? My issue was with the input was I'd be playing then it would randomly sound like it was pulled out just enough were the volume would drop and sound "transitory". I would pull it out all the way then plug it back in and it would be back to normal. I did try different cables, etc. Crazy thing is, it stopped doing it (jinxed) using same cables, everything. I don't know lol Thanks everyone.