Rig Manager Profiler Editor for iPad has been released

• @G String . Do you guys have any recent list of recommended PoE hubs/injectors tested with the App or any brand/model could work?

From this post: What is needed to add wireless to legacy Toasters/Racks for wireless app where I asked if a certain device would work.

"we are currently testing different devices. I will forward the link to our team for evaluation."

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• The Kemper app on my iPad will only stay connected for a few seconds at a time. I keep getting "Connection lost - trying to reconnect!"

I'm using an iPad Pro with iOS 14.6. My PowerHead has been updated to 8.5.0.29117 Public Beta and is connected via CAT5 to my router.

I've been using this iPad in the same exact position in this room on the same wifi network for over a year for email, Zoom calls, Teams calls, internet browsing, etc. without an connectivity issues. What I've briefly seen of the app looks great, I just wish that it would stay connected so that I could really try it.

• hmm my app can't find my kemper head. i plugged in a cat 5 and my router gave the kemper an IP address etc, the app just can't ever find it. both are using the same router, Ipad wireless of course, kemper wired. I let it sit for about 5 mins with nothing so far.

• ok I am all setup, So far works great!

Did Rig Manager update, then updated Kemper to latest Beta

Equipment used:

tp-link TL-POE150S

Netgear AC1750 R6400 wireless router

- I had an old wireless Netgear router kicking around. Plugged Kemper into network port 1 and Remote into network port 2 (do not plug into the WAN port).

- Booted up Kemper and made sure Remote was working.

- Then on my iPad in system settings, I choose the new network for Netgear.

- Started Kemper iPad app, searched and found my Kemper and joined network.

Connected and editing! This is awesome ?

• hi everyone!

When I turn on tubescreamer through loop distortion in acces point some noise arises. This problem does not occur when I do it through WPS! Someone else has such a problem?

This is not possible at all. The way you connect to the Profiler can not have any influence to sound issues.

• To w ogóle nie jest możliwe. Sposób, w jaki łączysz się z Profilerem, nie może mieć żadnego wpływu na problemy z dźwiękiem.

something like that...

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• If I could make a suggestion for iPad app.

It would be helpful to show the numeric display for value adjustments at the top part of the screen as well as the bottom. Since we use our hands to move values up/down, many times your hand blocks out seeing your adjustment. So adding the numeric adjustment value to the top part of the iPad screen would help.

Also, if there was a way to make a double tap on the item you are adjusting re-set the value back to previous saved would make things quicker than drop down menu.

• Manual SSID selection isn't working for me. Do we know if it works with WPA2 and or WPA3 encryption? Also are there limitations on the password for the wireless network? I have spaces in my wireless password and I have had problems with other devices in the past that don't account for that.

• I notice that when you hit the “store” button, the red colour does not change to darker red like it does on Rig Manager. So even though it saved, you don’t get any indication that anything happened.

• Manual SSID selection isn't working for me. Do we know if it works with WPA2 and or WPA3 encryption? Also are there limitations on the password for the wireless network? I have spaces in my wireless password and I have had problems with other devices in the past that don't account for that.

this section wasn't supposed to be in the release version. we will remove it. can't you use WPS?

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• this section wasn't supposed to be in the release version. we will remove it. can't you use WPS?

Unfortunately no. My router doesn't have WPS. I was able to try it out with the Q-code peer to peer wifi and I really like having the wireless touchscreen control. I look forward to the manual option functioning in later release!

• Looking forward to the development of iPad version, but extending wife capability to the desktop version of Rig Manager would also be great.

Thanks Kemper Team for unlocking more potential!

"Tone is in the fingers" is not a necessary response to anything that I might type on any internet forum threads. Thank you.