WPS not working in 8.5 beta

• go to Wi-Fi menue in system. Scroll with "type" knobe (Stage). Then you'll see a dialogue in which you can enter your SSID and your password (up to 4 SSIDs are possible). Then go back. You will see the SSID of your Wi-FI below the Wi-Fi setting.

Then turn off/on Wi-FI. Stage will connect to your Wi-Fi. You see "connected to" above your SSID.

Very nice - also helps if your router doesn't have WPS (or WPS is de-activated for security reasons)...

• I'm sure I saw "connected" to my 5 GHz network, but my iPad couldn't see it. I switched to the 2.4 GHz network and it won't connect. I'll wait until the next beta release and use the Access Point method until then.

For those who want not wait for the new beta version: go to Wi-Fi menue in system. Scroll with "type" knobe (Stage). Then you'll see a dialogue in which you can enter your SSID and your password (up to 4 SSIDs are possible). Then go back. You will see the SSID of your Wi-FI below the Wi-Fi setting.

Then turn off/on Wi-FI. Stage will connect to your Wi-Fi. You see "connected to" above your SSID.

Burkhard: the password is shown unencrypted in the password field. Not very nice. Pls correct e.g. with stars. Thanks.

• For those who want not wait for the new beta version: go to Wi-Fi menue in system. Scroll with "type" knobe (Stage). Then you'll see a dialogue in which you can enter your SSID and your password (up to 4 SSIDs are possible). Then go back. You will see the SSID of your Wi-FI below the Wi-Fi setting.

Thanks! This is the information I needed to get the Stage connected to my network. I now have it working in Home Network Mode and Access Point Mode.