8.5 Beta and RM remote question

• I see the two arrows to navigate/select Rigs and it works but I was expecting some kind of drop down list or a page open up so you don’t have to scroll through the selection in order. Is that the way it is supposed to be? With Performances it’s a little easier since I don’t have many but with Rigs I have no way to remember which direction a particular rig is based on seeing another one and only having left/right to choose from.

• With the new Beta OS, My Kemper stage is no more connected to my power book and Rig Manager… I’ve tried an unsuccessful WPS Connection and, as a first time Beta « tester » i´m very surprised that this function was un-tested before publication…

• With the new Beta OS, My Kemper stage is no more connected to my power book and Rig Manager… I’ve tried an unsuccessful WPS Connection and, as a first time Beta « tester » i´m very surprised that this function was un-tested before publication…

With respect - beta testing is where issues like this are uncovered. It's the first time the software is seen in-the-wild so to speak.

Alpha testing is done in-house by the developers. Beta testing is when end-users outside the organization get involved and identify shortcomings.

Alpha testing rarely (if ever) finds everything.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

gilles - that's not correct. I don't know why it doesn't connect for you but it does for practically everybody else. We had an issue with WPS. we don't have an issue with a mac (your "power book") not connecting anymore after you've tried WPS for your iPad.

And please stay on topic. Your issue has nothing to do with this thread.

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• gilles - that's not correct. I don't know why it doesn't connect for you but it does for practically everybody else. We had an issue with WPS. we don't have an issue with a mac (your "power book") not connecting anymore after you've tried WPS for your iPad.

I feel ashamed… my cable was faulty. Sorry