Rack Profiler Type Distinction and Question

• Sorry to bother with what might seem an obvious question, but need to confirm (new to the Land of Kemper). Of the rack-mount profilers, one will have "Profiler" on the front, above the "TAP" button, where the other will have "Profiling Amplifier." Am I correct that "Profiler" is the non-powered version, where "Profiling Amplifier" is powered?

The reason I'm asking is that I've got the "Profiling Amplifier" version and, if it's powered by 600 watts, how is it not blowing apart the preamp interface I've got it plugged into to go into my DAW (connected using the unbalanced main outs)?

Thanks.

• The rackmount, toaster, and stage model are all "Profilers" no matter if they are powered or unpowered. Powered just means it has a power amp installed to use to power a cabinet.

The power amp only gets connected to a cabinet or Kabinet. The main outs are not physically connected to the power amp. The main outs are "line level" outputs to go into an audio interface, mixer, or a "powered" PA system (FOH).

Don't plug anything into the output of the power amp other than an "unpowered" cabinet or something will blow apart.

I suggest you read the manual before making connections.

https://www.kemper-amps.com/downloads

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.