Anyone already had some profiles of pro live players?

• Hi there,

I was wondering if any of the users here had already get his hand on some profiles used by pro player that use the kemper live direct foh.

I know that one of Katy Perry ´s guitarist play with a kemper for example and a lot a pro player use it live. :)

I’m also asking because I really struggle to get a good live tone....

My tones are really full because I’m used to tube amps and it really does not work direct to foh and with iems...

I’m struggling to find the magical mid range without sacrificing the body of the tone.

Maybe some here can help :)

thanxs for reading :)

• It won't help you with a profile from a well known guitarist. There's no golden sound that will work for you. What works perfect for them is just perfect for them. It doesn't matter if you use their gears and guitar. It will sound totally different and you will always sound like you. There must be profiles that work for you. Have you gone thru RE?

Think for yourself, or others will think for you wihout thinking of you

Henry David Thoreau

• It won't help you with a profile from a well known guitarist. There's no golden sound that will work for you. What works perfect for them is just perfect for them. It doesn't matter if you use their gears and guitar. It will sound totally different and you will always sound like you. There must be profiles that work for you. Have you gone thru RE?

yep i know but it’s not really tone wise or having their tones, it’s more to see how they dialed and eq their sounds for live gigs :)

• what type of sound are you looking for?

• what type of sound are you looking for?

I’m looking for plexi type sound. From breakup to high gain (Marshall wise)

I’m still searching for profiles that will really have that marshallesque mid range that cut through true mix like butter without sacrificing the body of the tone.

This is a hard pill to swallow but it's totally true. EVH tried to sound different with a telecaster and Fender amp and couldn't. Neil "Spyder" Geraldo tried to sound different when trying out another artist's gear for fun... and couldn't. Hendrix, Clapton, etc. all tried and failed. I learned this early on so it saved me from trying to mimiq the GOATs and just go with what works and sounds good for me. Besides, why be a clone of someone when you can bring something unique to the party?

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.