Help with Rig Manager bugs! - Version 3.2.37

• I've had this same issue with Rig Manager a few months back.

RM is still having the problem where it won't save edited parameters I make to a given rig within RM. Like I'll turn amplifier volume from 0 to 4, then save it. But I'll check that rig a few minutes later and the changes are gone and it's back to 0. Doesn't do this 100% of the time, maybe 1/3 of the time. AND it does the same thing when I manually edit on the Kemper itself - it's like RM sees the changed parameter for a while and then erases the change with the USB connection between hardware and software.

It had this problem a few months ago, and I left the kemper/RM alone for a few months thinking a software update would fix this but it hasn't. Is there a previous RM software that's more reliable? I wanna say about 6 months ago the software worked fine, i can't remember which one that is.

Another thought - i'm editing rigs in 'Local Library', they aren't saved on 'myProfiler' yet. Would RM work better with rigs that are on 'myProfiler'? Super frustrating..please help

Chris Spencer

Kemper profiles of boutique and vintage amps will be available soon! Some of my gear:

Hardware/Software -

Adam monitoring, Pro Tools HDX 16x16, Pro Tools, Logic Pro X, BAE 1073 mic pres, Cascade Fathead Ribbon, SM57, various pedals

Guitars -

Duesenberg 49er, Fano JM6, Gretsch Tennesse Rose (w/TV Jones Classics), Nash Tele, American Strat (w/Lollars)