Moving and arranging performances causes problems

• Hi,

perhaps anyone else has got this problem too. I'm not speaking about the RM and performances, I have troubles with arranging performances inside the profiler itself. (KPA rack and toaster on my side, latest firmware).

So what happend was:

- I've arranged my performances for an upcoming gig and wanted to move them in a new order.

- After moving the performance down all performance slots in this performance got overwritten by the slots in the performance below this one. But the names in the slot were still the original ones.

So in short: Moved Performance_A which had the position 41 down to position 38 and it got now all the sounds from the Performance_B in position 37 but still with the original names.

- Rebooting the KPA and anything like this did not help I had to redo the complete performance from scratch. Lucky for me that I've noticed that before re-arranging all my performances. Actually I'm have not a complete trust in the arranging functions of the performance mode.

Perhaps someone else noticed this one. I also had some problems with copy&paste of performances one time, where also the pasted performance got resetted but there I'm not sure if it was a user error on my side.

Thanks for any help.

• I had a similar issue on the Stage but a reboot fixed it. It did it again and another reboot fixed it. One thing I started doing is to save the performance to my local library then initialize the slot where it existed. Then copy the one I wanted there to that slot then save. That worked for me.

• I had a similar issue on the Stage but a reboot fixed it. It did it again and another reboot fixed it. One thing I started doing is to save the performance to my local library then initialize the slot where it existed. Then copy the one I wanted there to that slot then save. That worked for me.

Thanks for your reply. On my live racks I normally work without the Rigmanager. It's also problematic when you want to do some quick re-arraning before the gig. And in my case a reboot did nothing and the problem was still there.