Profiling fractal to kemper

• So I haven’t been able to find any information out there about this. But I have both the kemper profiler as well as the Fractal Axe FX3.
    I created a patch on my fractal that I absolutely love that I can’t recreate on my kemper mostly because it has two amps, two cabs, and two overdrive pedals.
    my question is, is it possible to profile my fractal to get the tone into my kemper?
    if not is there any way for rig manager to simulate what I’ve achieved in my axe fx3?
    thanks for any help on the subject!

• I have not. I have been happy with the kemper and the download packs and adjusting all the Patches to my liking. It wasn’t until i dialed in the AxeFX3 that i found something I couldn’t just replicate with the kemper. I prefer kemper for most live and studio applications but there are things the fractal does better. I have never had a need to profile before. Have you profiled a fractal or another modeling amp? Has anyone had success? Just curious. This is still a fairly new world to me coming from the tube amp word.