Uninstall Rig Manager

• I can't post in the private forum area since I sold and unregistered my kemper.

Now I need to uninstall Rig Manager and I find it's not that easy. I'm on Mac OS. I'm quite surprise I couldn't find information about this process in this forum.

As far as I Know there is no uninstaller. Neither in Application support, the app it self nor via the installer package.

KPA is loading a driver in the log in so it's important to do a proper uninstallation.

I'd be very thankful if someone could bring some light.

• Unless the software ships with an uninstaller (Adobe is one), the standard process is to go into the Applications folder (MacHD - Applications), right click, move to trash.

Done.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• KPA is loading a driver in the log in so it's important to do a proper uninstallation.

trashing the app is all you need to do. there is no driver you need to remove. though, you can remove the kemper amps folder in application support (in case you want to save a couple of MBs.)

Get in touch with Profiler online support team here

• I found a folder named "Kemper Amps" in user/Library/Application Support. In my case it has 500Mb.

Another "Kemper Amps" folder in /Library/Documentation. This one has 21Mb.

Some preference files (de.RigManager.Kemper Amps.plist, com.kempermusic.rigmanager.plist) and some cache files. Not important at all.

I thought it had to load a kernel extension in order to work. This way is much easier.

Thanks very much to you both.