ROR MIDI PRO 2 Guitar

• So many features crammed into this thing it's ridiculous. 8|

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I've been searching for this since I first had a Roland GR-300 and a GM-70 back in the 80's, all played with a G-505 guitar.

A bit pricey but wow!

The learning curve looks quite high but the capabilities are worth it.

Paul Davids is a supreme guitar player so I'm trying hard not to be swayed by his excellent demo! :P

Edited once, last by Gizmo ().

• I remember several Kemperites having mentioned that they've been hanging out for the ultimate MIDI guitar, especially one that tracks well, Gizmo. I think you were one of them. Anyway, that's why I shared this.

ROR seems to have delivered this and thrown the kitchen sink in as well for good measure. :D

• Yup, I was probably one of those folks. Only HALF glad you posted it Nicky....'cos I have to debate what gear to sell in order to afford this sucker!

I think you are right on the kitchen sink..maybe just a bit too much for many people.

So here's my current midi guitar haha. An old Pacifica with a cut-out for the old Roland pickup...call me el-cheapo ;)

Needless to say, latency isn't stellar.

I remember several Kemperites having mentioned that they've been hanging out for the ultimate MIDI guitar, especially one that tracks well, Gizmo. I think you were one of them. Anyway, that's why I shared this.

ROR seems to have delivered this and thrown the kitchen sink in as well for good measure. :D

• Very expensive.

I am very happy with the triple play together with my kemper.

And one other thing..all these features on this midi guitar..I dont know..

For me this is not "the job of the guitar".A guitar loses all its magic if you put digital tools into it.At least I feel so.I have a custom made strat with the triple play interface on it and I feel quite strange about this.

All these features should be found in a next generation amp/tool with its fitting floor control and some EV pedals.Because this is how we as guitar players work,think,feel..

We don't want pads on our guitar.

That being said..I see more and more guitar players searching for new sounds.This is a fact.The developers should really take this fact serious.Specially the digital modeler developers.