Power draw for Powered Kab and Floor?

• I've got a potential gig coming up where there is no AC power. There is however a generator available (Honda 2200, with 1800W and 15A). I would need to run at least the Power Kab and the Floor off the Generator. Ideally I'd like to also be able to run at least one of my Yamaha DBR10 PA speakers off of it, but if there's not enough juice for that I do have a battery-powered PA speaker.

Anyway, thanks in advance if anyone has any info on the power draw.

Pedal Board (Fuzz Fella>ClinchFX Pico>Flashback>Alter Ego>Unit67)>Kemper Floor>SD PS170>Kabinet

• You're WAY more than fine....as in don't give it another thought. Really.

The current from the Stage/Head/Rack is is like .5 (one-half) amp max and very little wattage. Not sure of the max on the Kabinet (200 watts max), but the 600watt powered head is 10amp max (which you will *never* reach unless something very, very bad happens.)

The DBR10 consumes 60 watts max.

That generator won't even know you're there. :)

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Usually for powered amps, the high amp draw happens on power up for a split second (like when you hear the little pop powering on the Kab) then it runs at a low draw. Similar to when you plug in a vacuum cleaner and the lights dim for a second when you first turn it on. You should be good to go with juice left over.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.