FX factory presets

• I made the mistake of following the instructions of an old post and wanted to make sure my profiler had the latest set of factory FX presets. I read where you could get them in system settings so I deleted the ones from the local library and kemper using rig manager and then of course when I went to system settings, that option was no longer there. Surprisingly when I had a module on and turned the browser knob there were still factory presets there, but all my presets were gone (no big deal). How do I get (or know if I have) the latest batch of FX presets?

• I do so I must have them. Where are they stored? I erased every preset I found on the kemper rig manager, rebooted the unit and resets were there. Did they change the way they are integrated after removing the restore in system settings?

• They're no longer stored in the folder tree in RM.

In RM, right-click on a stomp slot. Should see a list of effects - then specific type - then presets for that.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Also - as paults has said - the factory presets are part of the OS. As in - permanent. You can modify and save them, but an original copy is always retained.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• Also - as paults has said - the factory presets are part of the OS. As in - permanent. You can modify and save them, but an original copy is always retained.

That's how I prefer it! I don't like when you can alter the factory presets if they are good. I never know if it was as intended then as a starting point.

My browser has profiles stock (as in the way I got them) except for volume leveling in the amp section to get them all in the same ballpark volume wise. I do all the editing in performance mode. If I get too far away from what I liked about the profile in the first place I'll compare it with the stock profile. So I kinda use the browser as my "permanent" rigs. Now if I really loved some changes that I don't think I could quickly reproduce in a few twists, I might save that but not too often. I tend to go with things that are very close to what I want right from the start so getting back to there is easy. The kemper is so easy to whip up performances with locking feature and the ability to store entire fx blocks and modules.