I figured out the Pitch Shifter!

• I was playing around with this effect and wanted to bow to the King and Queen... then it hit me that I need to watch Flash Gordon before I come back to this to do something with it. :P I learned pretty quickly you need to have your center fingertips dead on the string or it gets phasey.

Anyone else uses this effect? Peter Frampton said he uses one for 15 seconds during a song. I managed to make it almost twice that much. Ha!

External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• External Content www.youtube.com
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• External Content www.youtube.com

always loved that album ????