How many expression pedals do you use ?

• How di,

what about the expression pedals on your pedal board?

How many do you use? And how do you place them on the board (left or right of the remote). So far I had four expression pedals connected to the remote, which is overdone.

In the future only three (volume, morph, as well as pitch and wha on one pedal). Volume on the left, morph and wha on the right.

Be the force with you ;)

• I use one, on the right. It is set for Morph, Wah, or Pitch, depending on the Performance Slot. I also Morph a volume parameter in one Performance Slot.

If a second Morph Group is added at some point, and I wanted to use both in a single Performance Slot, I would likely keep one assigned to the pedal, and assign the other to the second press of the Performance Slot switch.

• One on the right side. I have it set for a volume / wah. It has a switch on it. When you click the switch it becomes a wah. When you turn the wah off it becomes a volume pedal. When you put it heel down while it is a volume pedal it turns the tuner on while your volume is off.

• One on the right side. I have it set for a volume / wah. It has a switch on it. When you click the switch it becomes a wah. When you turn the wah off it becomes a volume pedal. When you put it heel down while it is a volume pedal it turns the tuner on while your volume is off.

That's exactly what I want to do, just haven't delved into setting it up yet...

• External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

External Content youtu.be
    Content embedded from external sources will not be displayed without your consent.
    Through the activation of external content, you agree that personal data may be transferred to third party platforms. We have provided more information on this in our privacy policy.

• I have 1 set up the the left of controller (and I am a righty) for Wah and Morph. I still want to get 1 more for the right side though for Volume/Gain morphing.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

• One, primarily for volume & wah on occasion. I have a second pedal (converted EB VPjr), but haven't taken the time to begin using it yet.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• This video was also utterly helpful:

External Content youtu.be

Now up and running with one pedal to the right, switchable between Volume and Wah.

• ...so I guess pedals on the right side is best....

Not sure what you mean by this. I've had them on the right, left and center at one point or another.

Given a choice, I prefer mine on the left. I'm also left-footed (goofy foot for the skate-types). That said....I've never really cared which side it was on.

All that said to mean 'better' is purely subjective.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• For me it's just one Mission expression pedal that is either wah (wah activate on movement), pitch, or tape stop, depending on the patch. Chucked a spring in it so its always "heel down" when you take your foot of it. Had an issue where it would vibrate on "bouncy" stages and randomly engage whatever it was controlling. Tried tightening the pivots with no constant luck, but in the end the spring fixed that. It's totally beat to hell now, but has continued to do the business for several years. Never tried "morph" functions. Haven't felt the need. I guess the spring would make that challenging!

Oh, and it's on the right hand side even though I'm a lefty guitarist. Started my early playing with a Boss GT-10 (multi-fx floor unit with integrated expression pedal on right hand side) so it's always felt like thats where it should be!

• Not sure what you mean by this. I've had them on the right, left and center at one point or another.

Given a choice, I prefer mine on the left. I'm also left-footed (goofy foot for the skate-types). That said....I've never really cared which side it was on.

All that said to mean 'better' is purely subjective.

I'm thinking that most people have more sensitivity in the right foot.
    thinking about car driving from left to right
    clutch pedal - brake pedal - accelerator pedal

Be the force with you ;)