Save Entire Signal Chain Presets

• I would personally love to see a feature that allowed me to save specific signal chains.

I am always building out sounds for songs, and I find myself using certain presets regularly.

Currently the best way (that I know) to do something similar to this using the "lock" function. You find a particular rig you have saved with the desired signal chain, then lock everything but the amp section. Move to your desired amp then save everything before unlocking the rig.

We have the ability to save specific stomp/effect presets, why not have the ability to save an entire signal chain?

It would help streamline building performances.

I am fairly new to the Kemper, as I have had my Kemper Stage for about 5 months. So if this exists already, feel free to enlighten me.

• This is possible. I’ve done it before but it’s not something I use often so I don’t remember how off the top of my head.

I believe you can save both the entire stomp section and the FX section as presets, but not as a single preset.

• This is possible. I’ve done it before but it’s not something I use often so I don’t remember how off the top of my head.

I believe you can save both the entire stomp section and the FX section as presets, but not as a single preset.

You can on the toaster/rack, but not the stage.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• On the rack or toaster you can select stomps, stack or effects as one unit, which is really useful when setting up live patches for me. Sadly it was not enabled on the editor for some reason.

Karl

Kemper Rack OS 9.0.5 - Mac OS X 12.6.7

• You can on the toaster/rack, but not the stage.

ah, that would explain why I haven't seen this option.

Sounds like it would be a nice addition to rig manager then. At least the capability exists in the toaster/rack, which means they would not be starting from scratch to build this in rig manager.