gremlin bug in latest (beta) firmware

• is anyone else having weird things go on with the beta OS ? (stage user).

i'll be in one performance, move to my next performance and levels will have magically jumped all by themselves - ie Amp Volume will be at +8db when i know the performance was saved with it at half that. Or a stomp (say green scream) will have its tone at some huge high value, i know was not saved that way.

and;

i'll copy a performance, paste it into a blank performance, and without having made any changes - they sound VERY different. Parameters all look the same, but it's like the copy/paste hasn't worked quite right or something. Really odd but a very noticeable difference in sound for what should be too identical performances.

can kemper confirm these are a known issue and would be fixed in proper release?

i've gone back to prior version - obviously can't afford to use the beta for upcoming shows with that kind of random bug.

• I may be seeing similar issues. For me, the gain level stays the same regardless of which rig or performance I'm on. Haven't looked close enough to see if it's happening with other settings. This is not happening on my toaster, just the stage.

• Is something locked unintentionally perhaps? Hold down the lock button to check.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• I may be seeing similar issues. For me, the gain level stays the same regardless of which rig or performance I'm on. Haven't looked close enough to see if it's happening with other settings. This is not happening on my toaster, just the stage.

You might have locked the amplifier module or the whole stack section.

• Thanks Burkhard

I can't do that at the moment. I was posting to see if anyone else had reported similar findings to bring it to attention.

I'm loading my gear into the theatre today for a 3 week season of shows, so I have gone back to the production release OS - so I have no way of reproducing and therefore no point logging ticket at this time.

I actually did mention it (along with other issues I encountered) when replying to ticket #KA00201857 in relation to the never ending issues with Rig Manager syncronisation. However they just closed the ticket without addressing those comments.

cheers