Discontinued features with latest effects?

• I noticed today, certain features are no longer available in the "newer" effects. It's a feature i've never used and only just discovered (so makes no difference to me, personally)

When selecting the "stomps" group, various parameters are available to tweak, as shown in the images. Seems newer effects do not offer this.

Anyone else noticed it? Guessing the feature is being depreciated.

• The Kemper Drive, Fuzz, etc, have specific parameters set to give them an authentic sound of what the presets are modeling. If you changed a parameter, it would no longer sound like the preset. I assume this is why you don't adjust unless I am missing something here.

Larry Mar @ Lonegun Studios. Neither one famous yet.

Edited once, last by BayouTexan ().

• The Kemper Drive, Fuzz, etc, have specific parameters set to give them an authentic sound of what the presets are modeling. If you changed a parameter, it would no longer sound like the preset. I assume this is why you don't adjust unless I am missing something here.

that could be one answer but i think unlikely otherwise for the reverb fx you’d expect the level or mix to be present. Besides, if the “drive” value is there for the green scream why not for the Kemper drive or fuzz?

• Could be a bug. I sure hope so. Better file a support ticket to know for sure.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• The reality is that since the Stage no longer has dedicated Stomp/Stack/Effects buttons, it's doubtful we'll see any changes related to these.

“Without music, life would be a mistake.” - Friedrich Nietzsche

• The reality is that since the Stage no longer has dedicated Stomp/Stack/Effects buttons, it's doubtful we'll see any changes related to these.

I'll say this every time this comes up. That is not acceptable dear Kemper :)

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• But you do perhaps acknowledge that some people do?

• I have noticed this too when I went to adjust the drive and fuzz on the fly using the "stomp" button. No parameters are available to tweak. My theory is that the Stage is dictating development of future firmwares because it lacks those buttons.

• I haven't confirmed in person but the change log hints at this being fixed. Good stuff.