When selling a Kemper

• Hello...unfortunately due to some financial drama I may have to sell my Kemper. Still have not decided yet but my question is in regards to rig manager. Is there anything I need to do to transfer ownership to the new owner?

Cheers...

• Sorry to hear about that ...... Keep all your rigs on a USB drive or in Rig Manager

to when times get better and you get another KPA : )

Click on the little house up in right corner to get to Kemper home first page.

Your name will be in top right corner of that page.

Clic your name and choose "My account".

At the bottom of that page there is a box "Deregister product"

New owner register your old KPA with it´s serial number on his own "My account" page ...

New owner choose his own "Author" name in KPA and download his own Rig Manager from Kemper site...

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.

• Keep all your rigs on a USB drive or in Rig Manager

to when times get better and you get another KPA : )

Sorry to hear about the finances Mookytc especially if it means you have to sell the Kemper.

And sorry to be a bit of a stick-in-the-mud, but as you probably know, and worth mentioning for others that don't, if you have commercial rigs, you cannot keep them AND include them with the sale. It's one or the other.

Personally I'd definitely just keep them because I know I'd be buying another Kemper very soon!^^

• Hey Mookytc - I realize this post is old - only trying to post here because I know you sold your Kemper a while back because times were tough. I am selling mine, only because I am buying newer gear. Was just about to put on on Reverb, but if you want to get back into the Kemper game, I will let mine go at a really good price.

It's a a Toaster Model - unpowered purchased in December 2019 - it's never left the house - in my studio - not a scratch on it. I also have had a skin on it for its lifetime (skin is the cover of David Bowie Ziggy Stardust).

I know it's a long shot, but thought I'd reach out - anyone else that sees this and has interest, let me know.