Using kemper to switch channels on evh 50 watt head via midi

• Hello all! I am completely stumped I’m using the kemper and evh via 4cm. I want to be able to switch the amp channels via performance slots i watched the video but it’s with a whammy pedal and doesn’t apply to my situation. There is no YouTube videos or any kind of documentation for this combo. So for the love of god can someone tell me step by side how to accomplish this goal

• Welcome to the Forum :)

Programming the Profiler to send MIDI PC Changes in Performance Mode is straightforward.

Transmitting MIDI Commands to External Devices in Performance Mode

MIDI commands can be triggered and transmitted to external devices (maximum 2), whenever a Slot gets loaded in Performance Mode. You can, for instance, use this to switch presets, or to control parameters, of effects devices by other manufacturers that are connected to the effect loop of the PROFILER.

• In System Settings, navigate to “Performance Mode: MIDI” page. Please note that this page is only accessible in Performance Mode.

• Use the soft knobs to assign a MIDI channel to each of the external devices.

• Use soft buttons to determine whether the corresponding external devices are connected to MIDI OUT or MIDI THRU. The MIDI THRU is not available at PROFILER Stage.

• For your convenience, you can also assign meaningful names to the two external devices using soft buttons.

• Press “Edit, “Slot Settings” > “MIDI Settings”, then select the MIDI program change numbers associated with the currently loaded Slot . Repeat this step for every Slot you intend to send MIDI program changes from.

Getting the EVH 50 to respond to the PC Changes sent from the Profiler is detailed here:

http://support.evhgear.com/sch…150III%2050W%20Series.pdf

• I followed the steps changed it to midi out have it set to channel 1 put the amp In midi program mode.
    do I save the preset while the evh is in program mode or do I take it out? I’ve tried both and still can’t get it to respond I don’t understand what I’m doing wrong