I'm convinced the the KPA (Kemper Profiling Amp) is made from "unobtainium" ?

• The more I explore my powered toaster the more I am impressed by not only what it can do, bit more so, how it continues to evolve even after having owned mine for over 3 years. The community has provided so any insights and yet I still feel as though I am merely scratching the surface on this device's capabilities.

Thank you Kemper, for building an awesome piece of tech!

Peace out,

JP (Pierre) Moatti

• Same here. Amazing piece of gear and a universe of sounds on its own. Very inspiring tool for creativity :thumbup:8):love:

Thanks Christoph and team! Well done and thanks for keeping updates coming and for discussing openly with the community here. That company attitude alone is worth a million...

• The first night I brought my Stage to practice, my band kept saying, "You finally finished the tone hunt, you can stop turning knobs!" Little did they know, it was just the beginning :D

Kemper Stage Profiler - Kemper Powered Kabinet - Mission Expression Pedal - PRS CU22 - Strats out the wazoo 8)

• +1

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM