How do YOU set up your Kemper Stage for live use...

• ...And are you happy with the results?

Please include as much detail as possible regarding your rig if you please!

TIA!!

• It's easier and quicker to send a picture as I have identified my patches with labels. Some do, most don't. It helps me keep thing consistent. I run my Stage in stereo as our system is set up for stereo and it sounds amazing. I have a Kemper Powered Cab, but I use my stage monitor in the live environment as it is sufficient. Feel free to ask questions. Happy tweaking!

Kemper Stage Profiler - Kemper Powered Kabinet - Mission Expression Pedal - PRS CU22 - Strats out the wazoo 8)

• When I set up and tweak my patches/tones, I do it by setting the outputs to flat and I also set the home monitor mix to a flat EQ. I also match the Kemper Power Cab levels, EQ, and output to the main output, so that when I plug into our live system my tones are spot on. Depending on the guitar of choice that evening, I'll adjust the output EQ to compensate for the different tones of my guitars and the room dynamics. Works like a charm.

Kemper Stage Profiler - Kemper Powered Kabinet - Mission Expression Pedal - PRS CU22 - Strats out the wazoo 8)