Switching Between Pedals Instantaneously

• Hey guys,

I previously used my stompboxes externally but in an effort to keep my rig minimal when I go live, I have been utilizing the digital stompboxes within the Kemper for fuzz/dist and modulation.

Previously, with the Boss Es-5, I am able to create memory banks would allow me to activate specific loops that have been configured to a button on the pedal.

So for example:

If I tap on button "A"
    - Loop 1, Loop 2 and Loop 3 turns on

If I tap on button "B"

- Loop 4, and 3 turns on (while loop 1 and 2 gets cut off straight away)

Just wanted to check if this is a possible function with the Kemper Stage? I presently have the "I", "II" "III" buttons to turn on and turn off specific stomps but there are some songs that I play that may require a combination as follows:

If I tap on "I":
    - Only dist and delay turns on

If I tap on "II":

- Overdrive, delay and dist turns on (distortion gets turn off automatically)

Basically, my main question is whether the "I", "II" buttons can be configured like the Boss Es-5 memory bank function.

Appreciate the assistance, and keep rocking!

• Main Manuel Page 57:

Effect Buttons I-IIII (24)
    These four buttons can be flexibly assigned to switch effect modules on/off. They can also be used to toggle features in certain effects. Their respective assignments are stored per Rig. Each button can be assigned to multiple effect modules at the same time as Action & Freeze functions.

• Main Manuel Page 57:

Effect Buttons I-IIII (24)
    These four buttons can be flexibly assigned to switch effect modules on/off. They can also be used to toggle features in certain effects. Their respective assignments are stored per Rig. Each button can be assigned to multiple effect modules at the same time as Action & Freeze functions.

Thanks for the response.

But I figured out the solution. It's simply using the "performance" mode.