Mute as 'Quick' button option

• Sometimes during a gig - between songs, I'd like to quickly check my tuning but it's not quite as convenient to turn the knob to 'Tuner'
    (My KPA is controlled via DAW for all switching and I don't have a floor board of any sort on stage)
    It'd be nice to walk over and hit the 'Quick' button to engage the tuner

• I would just use a regular external On/Off switch. If you want it at the front of stage use a long cable if you want to turn your back on the audience and activate it at the KPA then a short patch cable is all you need to sit it on top of the KPA. This gives a more robust experience than the Quick button and is easier to locate during a gig than a little front panel button.

“There are multiple ways to engage the Tuner Mode:

Using the Tuner 67

• turn the chicken head knob of PROFILER Head and Rack to the TUNER position,

• press the TUNER button of the PROFILER Stage and Remote,

• use an external analog switch, e.g. the PROFILER Switch, connected to one of the PEDAL inputs of the PROFILER

or the Remote,

• use MIDI Control Change #31,

• or put the Volume Pedal in heel position, which equates to MIDI control change #7 value 0, if the option “Tuner@Volume 0” is activated.

While the Tuner Mode is enabled, the LEDs become more sensitive to softer levels.”