Kone speaker imprints available as Cabinet presets?

• Hi,

I'm using a Kemper kone speaker. For some rigs, I use the original cabinet set by the creator. For others, I use the global Imprint. And still for others, I override the imprint in the cabinet with another imprint (or even FR).

My question is: all these speaker models that are available in the Imprint settings, are they also available as Cabinet presets?

The reason I'm asking this, is because the imprint only works on the speaker. So the Main out's will use the original cabinets, and will thus sound very different. I would like to set the Main out cabinets to the same speaker as the one I choose in the imprint, configurable per patch.

Thanks for your help!

• No. Only the Monitor Out/Speaker Out can run Imprints.

The imprints only work with the Kone speaker itself. Sending the imprint to a different speaker (such as FOH PA) will result in unpredictable results and will sound different than your onstage sound so there would be no benefit no negatives.

Hi,
    Thank you, but tThat's not the answer to my question. I know all that.

What I am looking for, as mentioned, is a Cabinet Preset that has the same speaker characteristics as the ones listed in the imprints...

For example: the "Celestion G12H Herit", is it always available as a Cabinet preset (I see 109 Cabinet presets, but none of them seem to be the G12H)...

• These are two different animals.

A Speaker Imprint makes the Kone chassis sound like the original chassis and includes a sound optimization for the Kone chassis itself. For the Imprint cabinet housing and microphone are out of scope. Through the Kone in a housing the Imprint produces a sound like the original chassis in that housing in the room.

A cabinet preset includes the complete sound of a cabinet including housing and one or multiple microphones. It is the sound of a complete cabinet captured for recording or FOH amplification.

You can search for a cabinet PROFILE based on a cabinet with the same chassis as the Imprint captured via any combination of microphones.

• OK thanks, that makes sense...