RigManager 3.2.43 does not see latest installed OS 8.54!?

• Now, today I installed the new release of RigManager 3.2.43. This worked. Then I did "Check for software updates" and RigManager found OS 8.54 as the new updateable OS. I let it do the update. It worked. Soon after, RigManager noticed me of a new OS update: 8.54. Ok, I said to myself: let it redo the update process. It did. Then, after closing RigManager and restarting it again (Windows 10, latest), it came back with the message of the new OS release as suggestion for an update.

Anyone else having this "feature"?

• I did the update and i have the same issue with kemper head.

I did many restarts to both rig manager and kemper head but the issue remains.

Also the version shown in the kemper head is 8.5.4 beta but i did not had loaded the beta release before.

• Here it came again. Starting RigManager on a running Profiler (stage), it recommends a OS software version "PROFILER Operating System 8.5.4.30010".

Now, on my Profiler, the system told me it is running "8.5.4.30010B". That is: a system named as beta. I ran the update process again, and now the profiler system shows "8.5.4.30010".

Well, I think this was just a rename of the OS version to cancel the beta sign. And I hope, everything is now uptodate and ok.:)

• RM 3.2.43. m a redemander

De plus j’ai télécharger des fichiers KIPR ce sont des presets effets cello, je n’arrive pas a les mettre dans mes bibliothéques ,j’ai un message d erreur comme quoi ils sont endommagés alors qu’avant j’avais pas ce problème

Quelqu’un a t il se problème ?

Edited once, last by Raph30: RM 3.2.43. m a redemander De plus j'ai télécharger des fichiers KIPR ce sont des presets effets cello, je n'arrive pas a les mettre dans mes bibliothéques ,j'ai un message d erreur comme quoi ils sont endommagés alors qu'avant j'avais pas ce problème Quelqu'un a t il se problème ? ().

• A KIPR file is not a preset. It's the old file extension for a Rig.

You can only import rigs into the My Profiler or Local Library above the Preset section. Presets are effect settings, Cabs, etc.

• merci pour la réponse

ok pour les fichiers KIPR

Mais j'ai déjà eu telecharger des effets(presets) et importer dans la section ALLPRESET, local librairie (pédale muff, delay etc...)

Du coup tous les fichiers KIRP sont plus valable je dois les effacer de mon ordinateur ou i l y a une solution pour pouvoir s'en servir?

Edited once, last by Raph30 ().

• Comment fait on pour rendre compatibles les fichiers KIPR ? car sur les sites on en trouve beaucoup en téléchargement

Maybe if you ask your questions in english you will receive more and also more relevant answers! Other option is to go to the french part of the forum.

Edited once, last by vjelen ().

• As I mentioned, you should be able to import your KIPR files into the RIG section - not the PRESET section. If you then want to export some effects that were part of those rigs, you can then just drag or save those effects into the PRESET section for use in other rigs.