New "Amporium - e906 Greenback Cab Pack" free

• New Kemper Cab Pack! This time blasting a real cab and speaker again!

Capturing the essence and sweet spots of a Celestion G12M-25 Greenback with a Sennheiser e906 . Difference to my other packs with e906: I am also using the switchable presence filter of the e906 to give some nice variety. And I think these are my best IR cabs yet :saint:

This pack offers 8 Kemper cab presets (4 very natural sounding IR and 4 carefully eq'd IR that are kind of mix ready, but still sound, play and breath absolutely authentic Greenback).

Although it's a 1x12 cab, I captured this IR pack to work great from clean to high gain and even crushing Metal. Let me know if I had success :)

Download here for free:

Amporium - GB e609 Pack

Edited once, last by Ibot39 ().

• nice.

I also tested your 1960AV-IR stuff, but i have the same cabinet and so it didn't change that much ^^

looking forward to try this one out.

Are you looking to do more cabs or amps right now? i like your "ear" and would love to test even more.

• nice.

I also tested your 1960AV-IR stuff, but i have the same cabinet and so it didn't change that much ^^

looking forward to try this one out.

Are you looking to do more cabs or amps right now? i like your "ear" and would love to test even more.

I finally managed to put my main rack gear in a proper case. My next project will be making new and REALLY useful profiles of the preamps and gear I use with it. So I have all my different settings and setups stored in the Kemper.

• I finally managed to put my main rack gear in a proper case. My next project will be making new and REALLY useful profiles of the preamps and gear I use with it. So I have all my different settings and setups stored in the Kemper.

Looks great. I've never looked into preamps. I only saw classic Amp Heads and thought that's what a guitar amp is.

Is there much of a difference if you use an external preamp?

• Looks great. I've never looked into preamps. I only saw classic Amp Heads and thought that's what a guitar amp is.

Is there much of a difference if you use an external preamp?

Amp heads are just a preamp section with poweramp in one box.

With rack systems you are more flexible and have multi options. Different preamps and poweramps can give nice variety of tone, but usually these racks are more complicated in use, expensive and heavy.