Kemper makes nasty hissing, buzzing, etc noises when shuting down.

• It power down, the screen goes blank, then there is a buzzing interference type of noise. It changes pitch if I put my hand near the connectors. Lasts about 25 seconds, kind of like a capacitor discharging. I am using the 1/4" monitor out to a powered speaker. Any ideas?

• Yesterday no issues today Kempers is a mess. Must be the updates that messed it up. We will have to wait it out for Kemper to fix :/

* I fixed my issue. I looked at the output section and I had to reconfigure back to my usually settings. I am the only one with access to my Kemper. No idea why outputs were change. Even pure cab was on and I never use it. Mystery Gremlin

Edited once, last by Nitocris ().

• It power down, the screen goes blank, then there is a buzzing interference type of noise. It changes pitch if I put my hand near the connectors. Lasts about 25 seconds, kind of like a capacitor discharging. I am using the 1/4" monitor out to a powered speaker. Any ideas?

Turn off power amps / active speakers (FRFR) before turning off the KPA .

Opposite when turning on : KPA first , and when it is "up and running", then turn on

power amp / active speaker ......

Cheers !

The adjective for metal is metallic. But not so for iron ... which is ironic.