Can stomp on/off state and morph position be remember when switching slots?

• In my rigs I often have two different flavour overdrives that I switch between with a single button, and I use morph to add a touch more gain. Is there a setting to make the Kemper remember which stomps are on/off and what the morph position was when switching patches? For example, slot 1 is my base tone and is saved with stomp A on, stomp B off. One night I feel stomp A off, stomp B on and morph on gives me what I need. I then switch to slot 5 for a solo, then when I go back to slot 1 for my base tone I'm back to the saved stomp state (A on, B off) and morph off. I'd love to be able to get back to the state slot 1 was in before I switched to slot 5 for the solo

• Only possible when RM is connected which probably isn't useful for you.

I would hit store 2-3 times fast once you have the setting that works for that particular night.

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM