Saving an Amp as an Amplifier Preset

• I posted earlier looking for information on how to do this, got a single response that turned out to be worthless, and have spent much of the time since trying to find the answer on my own, with no luck. This seems to be an obscure item. Kemper has nothing on it. I could watch a day's worth of Tone Junkie videos hoping he'll mention it, but don't have a day to spend. If someone knows how to save an amplifier as a preset, I need to know. I'm talking about adding an amp as a preset to the list shown below. The response I got on the last post said, "go to the AMPLIFIER module and save the amp as a preset." There's no option for doing that that I can find.

If you're up for it, please give EXACT instructions. Don't leave out some vital bit of information that makes the whole thing happen. I've had this Kemper about 48 hours, so assume I don't know my way around this obscure, labyrinthine maze of procedures.

Thanks.

Cayce

• Hold the amp button to go to the amp section and click the store button?

Kemper PowerRack |Kemper Stage| Rivera 4x12 V30 cab | Yamaha DXR10 pair | UA Apollo Twin Duo | Adam A7X | Cubase DAW
    Fender Telecaster 62 re-issue chambered mahogany | Kramer! (1988 or so...) | Gibson Les Paul R7 | Fender Stratocaster HBS-1 Classic Relic Custom Shop | LTD EC-1000 Evertune | 1988 Desert Yellow JEM

• Hey, MusicMad...

When I try that I get two options: "Amp Module" and "Entire Rig".

Not wanting "Entire Rig" I select "Amp Module"

I gives me the screen to rename the amp, which I leave as is for now.

Hit "Store" again and I get clipboard options of "Copy Amp" and "Paste Amp".

I select "Copy Amp". Now the amp is apparently on the clipboard.

Not knowing what to do from here, I hit "Store" again, and get the clipboard options, selecting "Paste" this time.

Go to Rig Manager, check the Amp Presets list and—OMG!—it's in there.

What I need to know now is how to get unwanted amps OFF of that preset list.

Thanks so much for getting back to me on this one, MusicMad... you made it happen.

• While that is absolutely true for effect presets, it is not for other presets (input, output, amp, cabinet, stack).

The PROFILER comes with 8 amp presets preinstalled, which are examples. You can open the amplifier module, dial the BROWSE knob, select Presets, select an amplifier preset from the list and press Delete. In Rig Manager you can search the list at All Presets/MyProfiler for preset class Amp, select all 8 Amp Presets and delete those in one go.