Kemper Stage makes popping noises when changing between rigs in performance mode.

• Hi there - I have just received my stage today. I am randomly getting clicks/pops when changing rigs (buttons1-5) in performance mode. On the odd occasion it clicks/pops when i change the rig and then again about 5 seconds later. As i am pretty new at this i am wondering if there is a setting somewhere that removes this...it does not do it in browser mode. The performance is a tonejunkies performance and i have tried a second one that does the same. I hear the pops through xlr into my interface/studio monitors as well as headphones connected directly to the kemper. It only pops if there is signal being sent - if i am not playing and i change settings there is no pop. I have updated to the latest firmware before testing so i am not sure if it was doing this before the update...should have tested that before updating. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

• Just an update to this - the popping goes away when effects are deleted. So for example no popping if it is only amp and cab. Delays and reverbs seem to be the main cause when stacked. Not sure if that helps with any advice you have?