iPad “performance” view

• be great to have a performance view on the iPad app.

Nice big screen displaying current performance name and the active slot number & name.. and nothing else. No amp/rig names, etc.. just that.

Then I could have iPad mounted next to my music stand and be able to have this info directly in my field of view without needing to look down - especially given the screen on the Stage isn’t huge.

Pretty simple I should think but would be super helpful.

Providing of course there is no bugs / risks in having iPad app always connected during live performance… like there is with Rig Manager.

• You already have it, turn browser mode on your KPA and have a look at the app.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.

• Sorry Delinquent not sure what you mean or that you understood what I meant.

Performance mode (not browse mode)

nice big “performance” view. Not an editor view. A basic view that shows absolutely nothing other than the current performance # and name, and the 5 slot names and which is active in a big bold colour.

• Sorry Delinquent not sure what you mean or that you understood what I meant.

Performance mode (not browse mode)

nice big “performance” view. Not an editor view. A basic view that shows absolutely nothing other than the current performance # and name, and the 5 slot names and which is active in a big bold colour.

Yes I miss understood sorry, and your right about the poor vision, I was down to using a magnifying glass to edit my head?, this app is doing wonders for my workflow.

New talent management advice to Laura Cox -

“Laura want to break the internet? let’s shoot another video of you covering the Nightrain solo in the blue singlet, but this time we’ll crank up the air conditioning”.